the YuYu the YuYu

F%$# clocks.

Yeah.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

The presentaion of culture and music was beautiful

Thank you, tukutz, for saying things that needed to be said. ^^
The song selection for this was great, if not for popularity, but for showing the different cultures of music.
I especially enjoyed the blurring effects in "Stan" and the yellow lines in "Good Life", they were very well-done and apropriate.
Overall, wow, yes, it's beautiful, I'd love to see more works like this.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Excellent job

Really, both the music and the video were great, perfect together.
The person before me said the song had 80% repeated lyrics... what? It basically told the story of episodes 4-6, barely anything was repeated.
Anyway, yes, fantastic.

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

Another great one, a bit more complex

Really cool. More characters and a slightly deeper plot, more enjoyable. I also noticed the pentagram you put in one of the Avada Kadavra frames. Do I get a prize?

Trapezoid responds:

Yeah, try clicking on it for the prize.

Potter Puppet Pals! Potter Puppet Pals!

I've never seen anything like it

More puppet pal parodies would be greatly appreciated... and it doesn't have to be just Harry Potter either.

DBDR The Trailer DBDR The Trailer

Extraordianary sprite animation.

Yes, definitely well-done animations, very cleaned-up, and the fights were interesting, varied, and fast enough. I especially noticed the instant transmission parts; this looks great.

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

Beautiful, yet, unappreciated... time to rant.

Well, LUKEISGOD's review was about the most "sickening" thing I've heard all day, aye? You say you win? What exactly do you win at? Using big words while failing to put spaces between simple ones? SamBakza didn't make a profile; OH NO! There's a reason that you can submit Flash work to this site without having to make a profile. Obviously, quality has nothing to do with having a profile. Look at me, I don't even have Flash. And your only story has been marked for review. Apparantly you're afraid to think too hard about a deep subject, which I can understand, I've been tired too. You don't have to address him as a 'cunt'. And you hate megalomania? I'd stop looking on the internet then!
And what makes this story have any less originality and effort in it than "There She Is"? Isn't that the only reason you gave that story an 8? Or did you just feel like spewing your ideas on anything you concieve as unfit for your eyes this time? Get culturally aware.
When you use the word "however" like you did, it's widely accepted that you should seperate it from the rest of the sentence with commas. It's a transition word.
That'd my rant on culturaphobes for the day. Seriously, great Flash.

FF Battle FF Battle

Awesome

That was great in many ways. The art and animation were smooth and apropriate. The sound effects were awesome for the attacks, especially things like Holy. It was so funny the way their expressions worked and when Goku said LOL at the end was hilarious.

Snipper 2: Snow Wolf Snipper 2: Snow Wolf

Cool

Yeah I saw the 'un-fixed' version of this, I think you made the walking faster here. That was a good improvement and you made this even better.

Snipper Snipper

Wow that guy just pwns doesn't he?

It was a good movie, and yeah it was a lot better than the first. I caught the 'Caution: Wet Floor' part, that was pretty funny.